All Applicants are required to follow the recommended steps below in order to complete the Registration Process for the Fashion Pageant Season One.
Once you complete Registration Process, you will hear from the Pageant Director who will keep you informed on every step you will need to take as you progress through the competition from Auditions, Interviews, Semi Finals and Finals. We will contact you via phone and email, so please make sure your contact information is correct. Please provide an email address that you check regularly for ease of communication.
1. Applicants must be of African heritage or African descent.
2. An applicant with parents from two countries will choose to represent only one country of her choice.
3. Applicants must be at least 18 years old on or before the date of the pageant she wishes to compete in.
4. We accept applications from students, professionals and girls wishing to develop themselves and improve their status.
5. Applicants are strongly encouraged to have a humanitarian platform and an appropriate and achievable community project.
6. No Pageant/Modelling experience is required.
7. Applicants must be female.
8. Contestants must be of good health & moral character.
9. Contestants must speak English. Optional (German and French).
We wish you all the best in your journey to become the Next Face of Africa Germany Season 1